Sunday, April 6, 2008

James W. Kalat Biological Psychology Scanned

A STRIKE TWO MONTHS ............

I've been a bit lazy to write, since I'm on leave.

Concepcion I tell them that the company has not fired anyone after the strike.

What he did is fill local dealers, so looking forward unless and until the minute has refused all shipments. Me and some of my colleagues have suffered such discrimination, so our work we are far from our house.
are now local changes , That will make all of our union, they have left the workplace further, I have no doubt.

I tell my case, I needed a move to Santiago, and ordered it in early March. Building
trabajando.com notice of February 29 they needed 10 vendors in the metropolitan region, and they said in Santiago on vendors, so that I do not transfer.

BE BECAUSE I WAS ON THE STRIKE ................................

that was a relief, haha \u200b\u200b

0 comments:

Post a Comment