Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pokemon Leaf Green Catch Pikachu

We have to see "Guilt-us", Inma Cuesta recommendation

recommend us through the following interview the new series that can see through vimeo.com: "GUILT-NOS" here I leave the link in the series: http://vimeo.com/ 18070853

INTERVIEW:

Inma Cuesta is one of the faces on our television today, thanks to Red Eagle, and on our screens, thanks to the premiere of Cousins, the new film by Daniel
Sánchez Arévalo.

Inma Cuesta en Primos ©Atipica Films
Inma Cuesta Cousins \u200b\u200b© Atypical Films
What happiest moment?!
Yes, and stress! I'm with the series, promoting and preparing Cousins \u200b\u200bshooting asleep Voice Benito Zambrano. Seeing
now I see that to Martina, a girl from the north in Primos, not only changed the accent ...
My Andalusian accent is very strong, but I learned to treat it. On the other hand, it is true that I am completely different from Martina. I have character and gestured a lot, but Martina demanded peace, restraint, calm ... I was surprised to see me like in the film is that Daniel has been very on top of me.
What drew him to this project?
wanted to work with Daniel from the moment I saw DarkBlueAlmostBlack and all its short, has a very special way of telling things. Although my character is not especially fun too wanted to see me in a play something light, fresh, funny, kind, romantic ...
there are many complications in the film, helped by the fact that you have shot the entire film together in quotes?
had breakfast, ate and ate dinner together, so they created a lot of complicity. Adrian is a heaven, I knew I can not lift today, Quim is a great actor and
I laughed a lot with him, and Raul ... I'm in love with her humor.
How do you manage the popularity and success?
Red Eagle has changed my life. I feel I work as before, but when you see the street you start to meet people ... It's strange, I'm not shy, but in those cases I do very little. I must learn to manage it.
Has there been a story in Primos?
We had our guardian angel, René, a Cuban who worked at the hotel. We have endured what is not written and the days off, which mojitos! Even had to endure that
Adrian and I take her to an abandoned dog to the hotel ...
"NO I stood on an altar, DO NOT BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE"
What if the plant at the altar as the protagonist?
I do not believe in marriage, so I do not happen to me ever.
be a heartbreaker ...
way! I'm very good.
How does it live in Madrid?
Asphalt stresses me! I'm from Arquillos (Jaén) and over the poppy field. If I stay, I will finish by going to the mountains.
Sing, dance ... always wanted to be an actress?
was little I wanted to be a painter. With determination you can be everything. Now I cook, paint, do photography, ring, sing ... What
think when you see it on TV? Do you see other series?
I'm not self-destructive or punishment when I look. I like shows like Lost, Six Feet Under and other people start. I recommend Cúlpanos, Vanessa Love, which can be seen in vimeo.com.
What is the most difficult part of opening a hole?
I went well, but I have colleagues who do not. While I hope that my case is also for talent, there are other factors be in place at the right time, knowing
make your work ... A teacher told me that it is important to be good people, good partner, because word of mouth works. And luck, who tells you Red Eagle will be a success and no American Plan? This was a fantastic series, but did not work and yet, Red Eagle has been the hit. Finally, we must learn to gigs and little sleep. With Today I can not lift me was like a sylph. In days of double, went at 16:30 and left at 3 am.
And if I ask for snuff, retirement and Sinde?
Well, look: it was social smoker and do not even smoke, my father is a hard worker and can not be working until 67, and the 'Law Sinde' do not know much, had just come to an agreement between parties and not
want to get into shirt chew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment